Sunday, September 6, 2009

Take Me There Review


Title: Take Me There
Author: Susane Colasanti
Publisher: Speak
Publication Date: May 14, 2009
Pages: 320

My Edition: Paperback
Reading Level: Young Adult
W
here I got it: Borders
  
Summary from Susane's website:
Rhiannon is devastated after the breakup with her boyfriend and wants him back. Nicole's ex is still in the picture, but she can't help having a new crush. James and Rhiannon are just friends . . . so far. Will their desire to take a mean girl down a notch bring these three friends what they want . . . and more?
Set during one life-altering week and told in three realistic perspectives, this engaging, witty novel by the author of When It Happens shows the ups and downs of love, friendship - and karma.

Review:
Take Me There is the second book I have read from Susane Colasanti and both were really awesome, good reads. I loved how the book was in the three main characters' point-of-views because it made the story very interesting to read. Even though it was in their different perspectives in a duration of one week, the story was never repetitive, so it wasn't ever boring to read their about their different thoughts and actions. Also, I loved how the book ended! It was a perfect ending and wrapped everything together pretty nicely. Take Me There was just a fun book to read, but it wasn't the best book ever. However, I would recommend reading it if you want a good, enjoyable book to read. I can't wait to read Susane Colasanti's third book Waiting For You.

Rating:
 

 

3 comments:

  1. What a great review! And the cover is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! This book looks really cute, I'll have to check it out(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds cute! I haven't read any books by this author, but I've heard good things about her.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)