Friday, October 30, 2009

Princess Bookie Mini Challenge

Cindy over at Princess Bookie is having some mini challenges for some awesome ARCs, so go to her blog here to enter. I picked Option One because since I've started my blog, I LOVE any chance I get to use Photoshop : ) Option One is to recreate a book cover for your favorite book. I decided to do Harry Potter as one cover instead of one of the seven. I chose Harry Potter because I have fallen in love with the series and loved it for years. It will always be my favorite, and I never get bored reading or listening to Jim Dale reading it : ) My cover is kind of lame, but it's hard to recreate a book cover that has had amazing covers. The drawings are by Mary Grandpre who drew everything for the books. Here's my cover:

1 comment:

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)