Sunday, April 4, 2010

IMM (28): HAPPY EASTER!

IMM was started by The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is where I post the books/swag I won, received for review, bought, borrowed, or ect. This is the book I got this week, and the summary is from amazon:



Butterfly ARC  
By Sonya Hartnett 
 
Growing up during the 1980s in the safe complacency of the Australian suburbs, Plum Coyle should be happy. But on the cusp of her fourteenth birthday - and on the fringe of her peer group - she lives in terror of the disapproval of her cruel and fickle girlfriends, and most of all, she hates her awkward, changing body with a passion.So when Plum's glamorous next-door neighbour Maureen, a young wife and mother, befriends Plum, Plum responds with worshipful fervour. Plum feels herself reinvented. With Maureen, she becomes the girl she's always wanted to be. But Maureen has an ulterior motive for taking Plum under her wing . . .


What books did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds really good. I'm definitely checking this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently discovered this book and it looks so good :D I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh never heard of this one, hope you enjoy it. Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this one either. But the summary sounds super good. And I'm really liking the Australian edition lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)