Sunday, September 19, 2010

IMM (50): Kindle Edition!!!

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren. IMM is a meme in which I post the books and/or swag I won, received, for review, bought, borrowed, or etc. over the course of each week! 

This post includes the little amount but the amazing book-related stuff I received over the course of three weeks!

BOUGHT FROM AMAZON:
Wi-Fi 6" Kindle (Graphite) + Hot Pink Leather Case
and tons of eBooks!

BOUGHT FROM WALDENBOOKS: 
Ruined: Books 1-3 by Simone Elkeles (Only in Borders Stores Paperback for $9.99!!)

 BOUGHT FROM 123 PRINT: 
100 An Addicted Book Reader Blog Cards!

8 comments:

  1. OMG soooo jealous of your Kindle! I love the graphite colour one so much better than the other one. I need to save money to get me one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I stumbled onto your blog, and just had to leave a comment telling you how wonderful I think it is! Your design is pretty, and your content is great!

    And I love the new Kindle.

    Please keep it up, I've followed you for more. :D

    Best Wishes,
    ●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome weeks! love the kindle :) , just found your blog and now I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo! I bought a Kindle too this week, just waiting for it to arrive. Isn't it purty??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have won an award over on my blog, The Mod Podge Bookshelf. Come on over and check it out!

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-and-fantastic-blog-award.html

    You can grab the image off of my blog.

    Blessings,
    Gabrielle Carolina <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kindle looks super cool!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)