Friday, August 14, 2009

Masquerade: Blue Bloods Book 2 Review

Title: Masquerade (Blue Bloods Book 2)
Author: Melissa De La Cruz
Publisher:
Hyperion
Publication Date: July 1, 2008
Pages: 336
My Edition: Paperback
Reading Level: Young Adult
Where I got it: Borders

Summary from Amazon:

Schuyler Van Alen wants an explanation for the mysterious deaths of young Blue Bloods. Her search brings h
er to Venice, Italy, in the hopes of finding the one person who can help. Meanwhile, back in New York, preparations are feverishly underway for the famous Four Hundred Ball, an exclusive gala hosted by the city’s wealthy, powerful, and unhuman—a true Blue Blood affair. But it’s at the after-party masquerade that the true danger lurks. Hidden behind the masks is a revelation that will change the course of a young vampire’s destiny. Rich with glamour, attitude, and vampire lore, this second installment in the Blue Bloods saga will leave readers thirsty for more.

Review:

Masquerade did not disappoint me at all. It had action, romance, suspense, and of course vampires. As the sequel to Blue Bloods, I thought Masquerade was just as excellent as the first. All throughout it left me wondering, and I couldn't put the book down. I love how the characters interact and just love reading about them. The ending was perfect and left me hanging for more. I'm excited to read the third book Revelations which I just bought in paperback. The fourth book the Van Alen Legacy will be released October 6, 2009.

Rating:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)