Sunday, November 8, 2009

100 Followers Contest CLOSED!

Thank you to all my readers and followers who have made my blog so awesome and giving me such support, you guys rock! In honor of all of you I'm having another contest, yay. There will be two winners: the first winner will get their choice of one book & some bookmarks, and the second winner will receive some swag~bookmarks and other random things! Here are the book choices, the summaries are from Amazon: 

Candle Man: The Society of Unrelenting Vigilance (Read Once ARC)
By: Glenn Dakin
Murder, mystery, and adventure aren’t your typical birthday presents... But for Theo, anything that breaks up his ordinary routine is the perfect gift. A mysterious “illness” and Theo’s guardians force him into a life indoors, where gloves must be worn and daily medical treatments are the norm. When Theo discovers a suspicious package on his birthday, one person from the past will unlock the secret behind Theo’s “illness” and change his life forever. Molded into an exhilarating steampunk adventure that gives birth to the next great fantasy hero, Theo Wickland, Candle Man: The Society of Unrelenting Vigilance is the first book in a trilogy by debut author Glenn Dakin.

Dreamhunter (New Paperback)
By: Elizabeth Knox
Knox sets her first YA novel in a fictional nation called Southland, where turn-of-the-century society is coming to terms with a geographical marvel called "the Place," a harvesting ground for dreams that can be caught and sold to sleeping customers. Fifteen-year-old cousins Rose and Laura belong to a first family of dream hunting: Laura's father discovered the Place 20 years before, and Rose's celebrity mother is a sought-after dream-palace performer. When a test reveals that only reluctant Laura, not pert, confident Rose, has inherited the gift, Laura must contend not only with her shaken relationship with her cousin but also with the disappearance of her father, who has left behind puzzling messages about the true nature of dreams. Although Laura's transformation from wilting violet to intrepid avenger seems too abrupt, Knox's wide-angle narrative convincingly explores the nuances of the charismatic extended family and the personal and political implications of the dream-hunting phenomenon. Questions are not so much answered as deepened in anticipation of book 2 in the highly promising Dreamhunter Duet.

GoldenGirl: A Bradford Novel (New Paperback)
By: Micol Ostow
Paige, Spencer, and Madison have it all: the looks, the connections, the money, the boys. As the daughters of three of the most prestigious families on Philadelphia's Main Line (read: old money, and lots of it) and the ruling juniors at Bradford Prep, nothing can stand in their way....except, perhaps, their own dark secrets. When an old frenemy from Paige's hidden past shows up at Bradford and plays nice--too nice--Paige is desperate to smother the threat. How far will she go to silence the truth?

Tenth Grade Bleeds (New ARC)
By: Heather Brewer
It’s another sucky year at Bathory High for Vladimir Tod. The evil vampire D’Ablo is hunting for the ritual that could steal Vlad’s powers. His best friend Henry doesn’t want to be his drudge anymore. And as if all that weren’t enough, it’s getting harder for Vlad to resist feeding on the people around him. When months go by with no word from Uncle Otis and D’Ablo shows up demanding Vlad’s father’s journal, Vlad realizes that having a normal high school year is the least of his concerns. Vlad needs to act fast, and even his status as the Pravus won’t save him this time . . .


To enter:
To enter please fill out this form HERE! The winners will be chosen by random.org.

Extra Entries:
+1 add my blog button to your blog and/or add me to your blogroll
+1 goes to my 100th follower ~ Miss Cindy!
+2 linking to this post (please leave link, no link no extra entry)
+2 for becoming a follower
+3 if you already are a follower
+3 will go to my top 5 commentators at the end of the contest!

Contest will end in a month on December 8th!
Contest is open to U.S. addresses only, sorry international readers.



23 comments:

  1. I would love to be entered for Tenth Grade Bleeds - filling out form as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love GoldenGirl. Filled out form(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox. I filled out the form.

    ~Lindsay
    JABA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love Candle Man: The Society of Unrelenting Vigilance. I filled out the form :)

    Raelena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to win Tenth Grade Bleeds..

    I filled out the form! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool contest, and congrats on 100 followers!

    I'd like Tenth Grade Bleeds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to be entered for GoldenGirl. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candleman would be fantastic - thank you!

    journey through books @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome contest, thanks!!
    I'd like Tenth Grade Bleeds :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GoldenGirl looks really good, I'd love to be entered for that:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would TOTALLY loveee to read Tenth Grade Bleeds. I've read the series. woo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to be entered for Tenth Grade Bleeds. I am filling out the form now. =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great contest!

    Entering for Tenth Grade Bleeds =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Contest, I would love Candle Man if I won.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Great contest! I filled out the form no problem. All of these books sound great but my first choice would be Tenth Grade Bleeds.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just looking back at the options - it will be so hard to pick if I win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to win Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I entered to win GoldenGirl: A Bradford Novel (New Paperback). Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would have to pick Dreamhunter by Elizabeth Knox.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd love to win Tenth Grade Bleeds!
    I filled out the form.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)