Sunday, March 28, 2010

IMM (27): Last Two Weeks!

IMM was started by The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is where I post the books/swag I won, received for review, bought, borrowed, or ect. The book titles are linked to their Amazon pages. These are the books and swag I got this week:

WON FROM CONTESTS:
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott (Hardback from Elizabeth for being one of the winners of her spread the word contest)
Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten (Paperback)
Swag pack from Just Your Typical Book Blog for winning her design her blog header contest!

FOR REVIEW:
Titus and Atreus by Meridi Myers
(Signed Paperback plus Bookmark! from Meridi)
She Thief by Daniel Finn (ARC Paperback from Henry Holt InGroup)

BOUGHT FROM GOODWILL:
(The hardbacks are practically brand new and were only 97 cents, and the paperback was 47 cents!)
Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce (Paperback)
Elsewhere by Kevin Zevin (Hardback)
Before I Die by Jenny Downham (Hardback)
The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie by Jaclyn Moriarty (Hardback)

What books did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed "Before I Die"!! You got some great deals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome books! and swag! hope u enjoy them! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great books! And congratulations on winning those two books and all that swag. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)