Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (31)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly awaiting. This week I can't wait for Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by both Rachel Cohn and David Levithan! I have read many of Rachel's books and loved them and really liked Nick and Norah's and Naomi and Ely's by both of the authors, so I can't wait to see how this stacks up to the others : ) Also, the cover is so cute and fun. I'm very excited to read it when it comes out on October 12, 2010!




Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
By: Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Description from Goodreads:

Told in the alternating voices of Dash and Lily, two sixteen-year-olds carry on a wintry scavenger hunt at Christmas-time in New York, neither knowing quite what--or who--they will find.



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Rachel Cohn and David Levithan books! I really can't wait for this one, great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good! I can't wait for a longer summary to come out too. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the cover was a picture, not a cover lol. Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover - how cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)