Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (44) + Summer ARCs Contest Reminder!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly awaiting. This week I can't wait for Delirium by Lauren Oliver which is the second novel by the amazing Lauren who's debut book Before I Fall was beyond good. And Oooh wow the cover is gorgeous, and I love how the face shows through the silver words. Can't wait to read it when it comes out next year on February 1, 2011!


Delirium
By: Lauren Oliver
Description from Goodreads:
---------------------------------------------
Before scientists found the cure, people thought love was a good thing. They didn’t understand that one love -the deliria- blooms in your blood, there is no escaping its hold. Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the governments demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Holway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy.

But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable: She falls in love.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



My Summer ARCs Contest with 2 winners: one for Summer of Skinny Dipping & one for Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots ends tomorrow July 22nd! I will select and post the winners late on Thursday night, so just be sure to get your entries in before then. I'll select the winners by random.org and then send each winner an email. If you haven't entered already and want to enter, then go HERE and fill out the form!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. Delirium sounds so amazing. I love that it's so different from Before I Fall. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delirium looks great. I just finished Before I fall and it was so good. This is me: http://thethoughtsofabookjunky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)