Sunday, June 27, 2010

IMM (40) + I am Back & News!

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren. IMM is where I post the books/swag I won, received for review, bought, borrowed, and/or ect.  

I again didn't get much this week but did receive an awesome swag pack from Liz at Cleverly Inked! It included several bookmarks, postcard, tattoos, sticker, and magnets. Here's the pic:


-----------------------------------------------------------
All this week I was in NY for my cousin's graduation so that's why there wasn't any new posts from me. It was a nice break away from technology and also nice spending time with my family & getting some sun. I finally caught up on reading all my fellow bloggers' posts today which took a looong time : ) 

Anyways, I will definitely be posting the reviews of Grace and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner this week and more. Finally I reached 300+ followers recently, so thank you so much to all my lovely followers! I''l post a new contest some time soon, and also my blogoversary is coming up in August which I'll be having a bigger contest. Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome swag! And CONGRATS ON 300. We both have blogoversaries in August; it seems like a lot of blogs do, lol. I'd be happy to cross-promote our blogoversaries when the time comes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you thought about Grace--It's a book that I can't wait to read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 300 followers! And I can't wait to read your review of Grace! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)