Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm Back! : )

Hey everyone, hope you all had a fabulous holiday! I just back from my dad's, so sorry for the lack of posts since Christmas. I saw Avatar last night and to sum it up in two words...FREAKIN' AMAZING! It was soooooo good, and the CGI was very amazing. I didn't see it in 3D, but I can't wait to see it again : D Anyways back to books...I will post WoW tomorrow, a review Thursday, Friday Firsts on Friday, a review on Saturday, and my IMMB post for the last two weeks on Sunday. Hope everyone has a great week and New Years! Here's the trailer to convince to go see it:



3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw this today too, it was amazing. Positivly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard for me to get to the theatre...I have a lil one. We did get to see Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. Hehe..I need to fins a babysitter

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)