Sunday, December 13, 2009

IMMB (17)

IMMB was started by The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is where I post the books I won, received for review, bought, or borrowed. The book titles are linked to their Amazon pages. These are the books I got this week:
 
WON:
The Cinderalla Society by Kay Cassidy (Won a signed ARC and bookmarks from her blog!)
Bras and Broomsticks by Sarah Mlynowski (Paperback redeemed with buzz bucks from RandomBuzzers)

 RECEIVED FOR REVIEW:
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman (ARC won from LibraryThing to review) 

BOUGHT FROM AMAZON:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD (not pictured, but I was so excited to get it on the release date for less than ten dollars! I have already seen it twice.)

What great books did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I like the cover of Saving CeeCee Honeycutt. Enjoy your books! And congrats on the wins :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)