Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Does reading affect our dreams?


Hey everyone!

I'm doing a scientific research study for a paper for my writing class in college, and I would love for any responses considering the topic of reading and dreaming. I am interested in learning about people's reading habits and looking into the various types of dreams that the individual is experiencing. I am curious if there is a correlation between reading and dreaming, so I need your help! You can either fill out the embed form below or follow this link to fill it out in a new screen. It will take no more than 5-10 minutes to fill out. Any additional questions or comments would also be appreciated. Thanks so much!






2 comments:

  1. That’s something satisfying to hear, Thanks for this great post.

    http://www.jeffdaviesservices.com/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I think the reading habits have some co-relation with our dreams. When we read something it goes to our deep thought and during sleep those thoughts comes out as dreams. All the very best on your research.

    https://www.howways.com/necklace

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)