Friday, August 21, 2009

Win Hunger Games at Jenna Likes to Read

Jenna is having a contest to win the Hunger Games HERE! I really want to win it so if you enter please say I referred you and we both get an extra entry : ) To enter all you have to do is:

Leave a comment with your e-mail address below. You can earn extra entries by doing any of the following:

  • +1 for leaving a comment
  • +5 for promoting this contest in an entry on your blog
  • +1 for promoting this contest on your sidebar
  • +1 for referring a friend (the referee should put in their post who referred them and I’ll get you both an extra entry)
  • +2 for telling me the name of and a little bit about your favorite YA book in 2009

I’ll take entries through midnight eastern 8/25 and contact the winner on the 26th. Good luck!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you win. I love winning contests and the Hunger Games is a must read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've heard so much good things about it, so I hope I do : D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)