Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (5)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly awaiting.


This week I can't wait for Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld. I love his books: Uglies trilogy plus Extras and Peeps/Last days. Leviathan comes out pretty soon on October 6, 2009! Summary is from Amazon.


Leviathan
By: Scott Westerfeld
Prince Aleksander, would-be heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, is on the run. His own people have turned on him. His title is worthless. All he has is a battletorn war machine and a loyal crew of men.
Deryn Sharp is a commoner, disguised as a boy in the British Air Service. She’s a brilliant airman. But her secret is in constant danger of being discovered.
With World War I brewing, Alek and Deryn’s paths cross in the most unexpected way…taking them on a fantastical, around-the-world adventure that will change both their lives forever.

Here is the book trailer:


3 comments:

  1. Snap! This is my WOW pick too. I love how it sounds completely like anything else I've read. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Scott Westerfeld, can't wait for this one(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the heads up! The trailers looks great.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)