Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Poll Results! and Other Info

My poll...What is your favorite genre?...ended, so I've posted the results below : D The results aren't a very big surprise to me, like Young Adult having the most and Non-Fiction & Western not having one single vote. I'm still reading Beautiful Creatures, even though it's amazing, I just don't have much time between school and swim team. I want to finish it tonight, but I have morning practice tomorrow at 6 AM and practice everyday after school til 6 PM : ( Anyways enough complaining from me... here are the poll results which had 29 votes and could choose multiple answers:

Young Adult ~ 25 votes
Fantasy ~ 18 votes
Fiction ~ 15 votes
Romance ~ 14 votes
Historical Romance ~ 9 votes
Mystery ~ 9 votes
Suspense ~ 9 votes
Historical Fiction ~ 8 votes
Horror ~ 7 votes
Classics ~ 7 votes
Adult Fiction ~ 6 votes
Action ~ 5 votes
Science Fiction ~ 5 votes
Graphic Novels ~ 4 votes
Non-Fiction ~ 0 votes
Western ~ 0 votes
I don't think I missed any main genres, but if I did...oops : )

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely one of those 25 who likes Young Adult. I like the others too but that one is the best.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)