Thursday, January 14, 2010

Awards!

I received a couple of duplicate awards this past week, and a new one! Thanks so much to Adriana of Loves to Read for the Honest Scrap Award, Miss Cindy of Simple Life and Reading for the Lovely Blog Award, and finally the new award from Sasha of the Sweet Bonjour for the Happy 101 Award!

Rules: List 10 things that make you happy. Try and do at least one of them today.

1. Reading YA!
2. Watching TV/ Movies
3. Hanging with family and friends
4. Playing my DS/Wii/PS2
5. Swimming
6. Eating yummy food
7. Getting things in the mail : )
8. My kitty
9. Listening to music
10. Anything Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Twilight

Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. Link back to the person that tagged you.
I will add the bloggers I give the award to later this week!

2 comments:

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)