Sunday, January 10, 2010

Contest Reminder and IMMB 21

 Hey everyone, my contest for A Brief History of Montmaray ends tonight. I won't select a winner til Tuesday so just get your entries in before then. I'll select the winner by random.org on the 12th and post them that day too. If you haven't entered already then go HERE and fill out the form!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 IMMB was started by The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is where I post the books I won, received for review, bought, or borrowed. The book titles are linked to their Amazon pages. These are the books, swag, and other stuff I got this week:

 
  
AMAZON GIFTS:
Crashed by Robin Wasserman (Hardback) 
Gossip Girl Season 2 (Plus it came with book 2's audiobook) 

CONTESTS/RECEIVED:
Donut Days by Laura Zielin (Signed Hardback)
Being Nikki by Meg Cabot (Hardback) 
 tons of Shadow Hills signed bookmarks, pins, magnets from Anastasia Hopcus
A cute sheep Feltie made by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie
What books did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Great mailbox. I have dounut days on my shelf too, just waiting to be read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! And the swag looks adorable too. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sheep feltie! Enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! And the swag is so cool...I want Shadow Hills more than almost any other 2010 book! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did amazing this week :) The sheep looks adorable :) Enjoy, Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crashed has such a cool cover! I love all your fun contest stuff! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)