Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (19) and sorry for lack of posts : (


Hey everyone, sorry I've been kind of absent lately. I have been really busy with swim practice, meets, school, and finals & SATs coming up. I hope to get back on track soon... I will try to have the Real Real review soon, and my contest ends soon too.  Oh and I really hope I can start to read all the books I've been getting lately : D Anyways before is my WoW pick for this week.

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly awaiting. This week I can't wait for The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith. I'm currently on the 3rd and 4th book, so when I'm done I can't wait to read the next one and this one! I was surprised to see the big time between this one and the first four. HarperTeen is releasing the next Vampire Diaries book on March 16, 2010! 

The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls 
by L.J. Smith (summary from Goodreads)
Elena Gilbert is at the center of magic and danger beyond her imagining. But this time her vampire boyfriend, Stefan, isn’t there to help! Elena is forced to trust her life to his brother, Damon, the handsome but deadly vampire who wants Elena, body and soul. The tension between Elena and Damon mounts until Elena is faced with a terrible decision: Which brother does she really want?

The drama, danger, and forbidden love that mark the New York Times bestselling Vampire Diaries series are in full effect here, with Elena Gilbert once again brimming with supernatural powers.







5 comments:

  1. I still haven't read the book before this one, ugh I should lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover! I love all the covers of the books in the series. I havent read them (yet), but i hope i can try them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)