Friday, February 12, 2010

Shadow Hills Swag Winners!

Hey all, I picked the ten winners of Shadow Hills swag by random.org! Out of 70 entries and 26 different people these 10 won some ssswwwaaaggg : ) The first five (Yan through Sherry) will receive a signed bookmark and the last five (Cindy through Kristen ) will receive a regular bookmark! I will email you all the same email (since I get tons of spam and never know if it's legit, the subject will be Shadow Hills Swag Winner!) asking for you address, so please get back to me quickly. You all have until Sunday afternoon to email me back or I will have to pick other people. Thanks to everyone who entered and enjoy!

#39: Yan L.
#18: Jessica S.
#66: Morgan M.
#2: Orchid F.
#57: Sherry S.
#33: Cindy P.
#44: Lisette C.
#60: Jennifer B.
#15: Leslie G.
#9: Kristen H.

5 comments:

  1. Yay thanks so much and congrats to the other winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! My first win in a contest!!! Thank you! Hope you got my email back! Congrats to all the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much-I never win anything ! I'm really excited.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)