Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Revelations: Blue Bloods book 3 Review

Title: Revelations (Blue Bloods book 3)
Author: Melissa De La Cruz
Publisher: Hyperion
Publication Date: July 21, 2009
Pages: 288
My Edition: Paperback
Reading Level: 9-12
Where I got it: Barnes & Noble


Summary from Melissa's wbesite:
Have you ever wondered what secrets lurk behind the closed doors of New York City’s wealthiest families? They’re powerful, they’re famous… they’re undead.
Schuyler Van Alen’s blood legacy has just been called into question—is the young vampire in fact a Blue Blood, or is it the sinister Silver Blood that runs through her veins? As controversy swirls, Schuyler is left stranded in the Force household, trapped under the same roof as her cunning nemesis, Mimi Force, and her forbidden crush, Jack Force.
When an ancient place of power is breached by Silver Bloods in Rio de Janeiro, however, the Blue Bloods will need Schuyler on their side. The stakes are high; the battle is bloody; and through it all, Schuyler is torn between love and passion, duty and freedom. And in the end, one vampire’s secret identity will be exposed in a revelation that shocks everyone.

Review:
Revelations was altogether very surprising. It was a little slower than the first two and in my opinion not as good. I was not expecting all the twists and turns that just kept coming and coming. A lot of things I was wondering and information I wanted to know was revealed in this 3rd book. There was lots of romance and action which I liked. If the plot was a little faster (like the first two in the series), I would have liked it much more. I really love this series and can't wait til October for Van Alen Legacy!

Rating:








1 comment:

  1. Love this book! I can't wait for the Van Alen Legacy to come out! Great review(:

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)