Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Recreate You Wish by Mandy Hubbard Cover Contest!


Princess Bookie is having another recreate a cover contest (yay!) and this time for You Wish by Mandy Hubbard. Here's the original cover and summary:


  
Kayla McHenry’s sweet sixteenth sucks! Her dad left, her grades dropped, and her BFF is dating the boy Kayla’s secretly loved for years.  Blowing out her candles, Kayla thinks: I wish my birthday wishes actually came true. Because they never freakin’ do.

Kayla wakes the next day to a life-sized, bright pink My Little Pony outside her window. Then a year’s supply of gumballs arrives. And a boy named Ken with a disturbing resemblance to the doll of same name stalks her. As the ghosts of Kayla’s wishes-past appear, they take her on a wild ride… but they MUST STOP. Because when she was 15? She wished Ben Mackenzie would kiss her. And Ben is her best friend’s boyfriend. 


---------------------------------------------- 

Official Rules:
Open To US Only (unless you have a friend who will ship to you OR your willing to cover shipping via paypal and I will ship to you)
One Entry Per Person
Open Until August 1 unless we hit 20 before that!
First 20 participates In Mr Linky
We will be voting in rounds!
Mandy will comment on top 5!

Here's My Cover!
 


4 comments:

  1. I love it! One of my favorites so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I really love seeing everyone's concepts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, pretty! You can almost see the wish in her head. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cover. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)