Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (43): Night Star

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly awaiting. This week I can't wait for Night Star by Alyson Noel which is the fifth book of the Immortal Series. I just got the fourth book Dark Flame from the library, so I'm excited to start that. Plus, the cover is so pretty and fits in very well with the others in the series. Can't wait to read it when it comes out this November 23, 2010!





Night Star
By: Alyson Noel
Short Description from Goodreads:
----------------------------------------
In this installment, Ever and Damen face down bitter rivals, jealous friends and their own worst fears—all in the hope of being together forever. Night Star is guaranteed to mesmerize fans and leave them breathlessly awaiting the sixth and final book!

4 comments:

  1. agreed the cover is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! I definitely need to read these books, everyone seems to love them, plus the covers are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit these books are the worst thing ever. Evermore had a beautiful cover (the only one with a decent cover besides maybe the 2nd book) and then bam... i read it and I literally drove it to the library and put it in their mailbox. I wont throw a book out but if I didnt have a conscience I would have. these books are the worst thing i have ever encountered and have no idea how ppl like them (no offense, I support different opiionns) but i wish i could see what others see in them b/c i dont. and by reviews i have seen the books are getting even worse and thats ppl whoo like them so wowow

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon I have to admit the books are definitely not the best books ever or my absolute favorites, but they are good. The first one was the best but then the rest kind of just went downhill from there. I still read them though because I like Ever and Damon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me your thoughts! :)